Universal Mount INOX Twin Coil Calorifier 40L or 60L
Sigmar Marine's Compact are a new innovative series of calorifiers. The tank and heat exchanger are made from AISI 316 stainless steel with 20mm thermal insulating polyurethane foam and sturdy plastic & stainless steel casing with integrated brackets.
The Sigmar Double Coil calorifier is the only nautical water heater on the market to allow the use of an additional heating source (besides cooling system) such as an external burner, a generator or a second engine cooling system.
The calorifier is suitable for vertical or horizontal installation to the bulkhead, deck-head or floor.
This calorifier produces hot water from the twin Incoloy electric heating elements. Also featuring a safety / non-return valve that allows discharging of the water heater in case of disuse, set at 6 bar (±1).
This Boiler comes with a regulating thermostat with double safety and 1/2" engine and water fittings.
These calorifiers have been designed to offer a compact, robust and attractive looking product with better technical characteristics such as thermal insulation and resistance to the marine environment.
They are also safer, more secure, easier and quicker to fit and better value for money. Immersion heater and safety / non return valve fitted as standard.
General technical features:
• 40Lt. capacity. Dimensions W 366mm x L 660mm x H 358mm
• 60Lt. capacity. Dimensions W 366mm x L 875mm x H 358mm
• Heat exchangers in stainless steel AISI 316
• Contact thermostat to regulate external heater (Double Coil models only)
• Sturdy plastic casing with integrated brackets
• Tank in stainless steel AISI 316
• Thermal insulation in polyurethane foam
• 800W 220V Incoloy® electric heating element
• Regulating thermostat with double safety
• Electric cable with schuko plug
• Pressure Tested at: 5 bar (500 kPa), Safety and non return valve: 6 bar
• Engine and water fittings 1/2” gas
• Universal mounting (vertical and horizontal)